"She smiles at the future."
"You have turned my mourning into dancing"
"He leads me beside still waters."
Bringing Order to Chaos
Daughter By Design Residential is a Christ-centered residential environment for women who struggle with chaos and confusion due to trauma and personal issues. In the residential program, we are inviting women to “turn to God” and allow Him to totally restructure their life through the power of the Gospel, empowering them to KNOW Him and make Him known while providing them a safe and nurturing environment.
We desire for Him to build His kingdom in US, and then equip US to build His kingdom in others.
1) Women will live in the home for 12-24 months while doing personal development work
through biblical counseling and discipleship
2) Each woman will have a goal and a plan that will be re-evaluated every 3 months.
3) Each woman will commit to a job, attend group bible study , participate in
individual biblical counseling, and work toward her goals in the plan.
- Loving community: “By his grace, we will be women who love one another because Christ first loved us.”. 1 John 4:7-8
- Truth in love: “...speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ.” Ephesians 4:15
- Original design/Image Bearer: “For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son.” Romans 8:29
- Disciple making: “ Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
- Progressive sanctification: “But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 3:18
- Freedom in Christ: “Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.” Galatians 5:1
- Independence: “You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet.” Psalm 8:6