Sherri Tate, Executive Director
Daughter By Design
Daughter By Design is a community-based outreach to women that are hurting in our local area. Daughter By Design ministers to women through
one-on-one discipleship and specific biblical-based small group formats, endeavoring to:
1) teach women what it means to be a Daughter By Design
with God as our Father
2) teach women about our "original design"--
WHO God created us to be before the Fall
3) help women grow and mature in their relationship with God,
their self and others.
4) create safe environments through small group ministry for women to begin to deal with past hurts
5) help women understand the difference between a healthy relationship
and an unhealthy relationship
6) help women understand the dynamics of abuse and the effect it has had on their life, specifically domestic violence and sexual abuse
"Therefore, if any woman be IN CHRIST,
she is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17
"Fear not: for you shall not be ashamed; neither be you humiliated....
for you shall forget the shame of your youth, and shall not remember
the reproach of your widowhood any more.
For your Maker in your husband; the Lord of Hosts is His name."
"The Lord is my Shepherd,
I shall not want."